My name is Mark Osborne, and I am writing you to ask for your VOTE on Tuesday, March 12th for Derry’s:
COUNCILOR AT LARGE
- I live off of East Derry Road near the Boys & Girls Club.
- I have been a Lawyer for ten years, but my parents say they still love me.
- I practice in the Derry Circuit Court and in courts all over Rockingham County and New Hampshire.
- I began my career as a prosecutor and eventually decided to pursue my dream of being a small business owner.
- I opened my own law office in 2007 concentrating on the defense of civil liberties, the Bill of Rights, and rights of the accused.
- As a small business owner, I do my own budgeting, billing, payroll, office supply inventory, advertising, human resources, and client management.
- I bring my lunch to work and I even empty my own trash.
Like you, I enjoy living in Derry, but I acknowledge that our town faces many challenges. I am concerned about our town’s budget, the unrestrained spending, the recent increase in our property taxes, the drop in property values, the litter alongside our roads, and the overall well-being of our downtown area.
I am running for Councilor At Large because I would like to work with you in meeting the challenges and concerns that we share. No candidate can honestly say that he/she has all of the answers or the solution to every problem. But, I do know how to listen, and at our town meetings, I will never be afraid to ask the TOUGH questions for you.
POLITICAL ADVERTISEMENT FOR TOWN OFFICE, COUNCILOR AT LARGE, CAMPAIGN ENTIRELY FUNDED BY MARK OSBORNE
of 2 Cardinal Circle, Derry, NH 03038