Thursday, March 29, 2012

Not Guilty Result for DWI Arrest in New Hampshire

DWI Arrest in New Hampshire Result - Not Guilty!

I was charged with DWI in NH. The arresting officer asked me to step out of the car and to perform field sobriety tests. I performed adequately on the test. The prosecutor in this case insisted that I plead guilty to the DWI regardless of how well I seemed to do on the field sobriety tests. I hired Attorney Osborne. Attorney Osborne took the case to trial and after a straightforward hearing, I was found NOT GUILTY. If you need legal help, you should contact these guys. Thank You RL.




The Law Office of Shepherd & Osborne
351 Main Street
Nashua, NH 03060
www.shepherdandosborne.net
Phone: 603-595-5525
Fax: 603-595-5533

Emails:
Mark@shepherdandosborne.net
Justin@shepherdandosborne.net